Tuesday, February 21, 2012

1st DR. appointment

Today was my 1st appointment with the plastic surgeon since the surgery.  I'm not feel that great cause of some swelling under my arm.  Everything else is healing well but she had me go over to my other Dr. office so he can see if the swelling is from fluid building up.  uggggg.  Well they did an ultrasound and found no fluid.  He said it was probably inflammation and put me on an anti inflammatory.  I hope this stuff works fast.My arm hurts and I can rest it comfortably any way.    My daddy was great driving me to each doctors' offices and picking up meds from the drug store.  I was very tired by the time I made it back home but it still was nice to go outside.  Still haven't gotten the pathology report back.  I hate waiting.  Something good did happen.  I can home to an Edible Creation waiting for me.  My old boss from Jackson Hewitt sent it to me.  Miss Sylvia is so great.  I do miss working with her.  I still have this stupid drainage tube connected to me.  I'm praying I can get it removed by next Tuesday.  I can't do anything until it's gone.  I want a hot shower soooo bad!!!!!  I'm tired of being tired.  I want to exercise.  I guess I have to be patient.... what choice do I really have..lol 

No comments: