Thursday, June 5, 2014

3 1/2 months post surgery

Well it has been 3 1/2 months since Mindy  the Meningioma was evicted.  I am doing well.  I still get tired easy and when the weather changes my head feels funny.  I get this tight feeling around the incision and my head just don't feel right. I still get dizzy every now and then but nowhere as bad as it was before surgery.  Other than that I feel good.  I'm working out (riding a stationary bike and walking)  I need to loose this EXTRA weight.  I do have this sore spot that showed up.  It looks like a red and purple bump.  I'm gonna call my surgeon today and ask him about it.

  I really didn't want to talk about this but I needed to have a PET scan because my alkaline phosphatase levels were elevated.  The test is to see if the cancer has come back some place else in my body. **BIG SIGH**  I hope that my levels are elevated because I started taking tramadol for the pain in my feet(plantar fasciitis)  If the cancer has come back it has a battle on it's hands.. Because God and I are in this together.   They said my oncologist will have the results 2 working days.  I had the test done Tuesday so I guess Thursday or Friday at the latest.  I'm calling the Dr today to see if she has the results.  This is very frustrating, every time I heal and recover and start feeling somewhat normal something else in my body goes crazy.  UGGGG    You just don't know how tired I am of doctors.The only thing I can do now is hold onto God and let Him guide me thru this.

This is why I have been trying to build my Avon business.  Every time I try to go back to work something keeps going wrong and I can't so gotta work for myself. :)   So I have been pushing my Avon business hard. I have a lot of support from my family.  So please check out my store.  I will ship or deliver locally.  There are a lot of items on sale  Thank you for helping me help my family. Every little order helps.  Thanks again


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have watched your videos on Mind over Meningioma and am a fellow M patient. Just thought I'd share what worked for me for plantar fasciitis. In a word, Dansko. Get yourself a pair of their stodgy shoes with the great instep support. I know they are a little spendy. But they completely cured my pain. You don't need this on top of everything else you've been through.