Sunday, June 1, 2014

Birthday Weekend WHEW!!!!

This is my husband and youngest son's birthday weekend.  Matt's birthday was Friday and Dylan turns 3 on Monday.  I was being superwoman the past couple days.  I am really feeling it today.  I had a great time hanging out with hubby for his birthday on Friday...did some shopping, went for his free birthday breakfast and just had a very restful day.  Saturday we had a Birthday Bash Cookout.  It was a lot of fun.  I did a little too much.  I had to soak in some Epsom salt last night.  I think this is more my fibro and my head acting up.  My head didn't hurt just felt weird.  It is kinda hard to explain. My memory was pretty bad by the evening and everything hurts especially my feet and hips.  Walking is no fun.  And being tired... I don't think there is a word for how tired I felt yesterday.  But it was all worth it to see my guys smile and having fun.  We had a great turn out and the  kids got to hang in the pool. The crabs were real good but hubby's strawberry shortcake birthday cake was the BEST.  lol  I totally blew my weight loss plan this weekend.  I will start up again Tuesday because Monday we got to celebrate my little Dilly's (Dylan) 3rd birthday.  Even tho he really don't know what is going on we still got to do something for him.  Our plan is to take him to the zoo for the day.  He loves animals.  If it rains we will go to the aquarium.  Maybe even to Port Discovery.  I love seeing him so happy.  So I'm gonna rest up today, finish off those crabs.  Pain meds and I are going to be good friends today. So tomorrow the Birthday Bash Celebrating continues!!

No comments: