Monday, June 9, 2014

Exercise

3 1/2 months since brain surgery, 1 year since hernia surgery, 1 1/2 years since hysterectomy, 2 years  since breast reconstruction and 2 1/2 years since mastectomy and 3 years since gallbladder was removed......... I have gained over  60lbs and 40 of it in the last 6 to 9 months.  You might say I look fine but my body doesn't feel fine. At 202lbs,  my joints hurt a lot, energy level is low, I have to work harder to keep my blood pressure down.  So my oncologist said she wants me to loose 20lbs in the next 6 months.  I want to loose 40.  Honestly I will be happy with anything.  So since the brain surgery I have been walking more and riding the bike at the YMCA.  Well today I took my first water aerobics class since the surgery.  I feel great.. tired but great.  Now I did have to stop at times during the  class because I felt a lot of pressure in my head but I did get thru the whole class.  I was dizzy when getting out the pool so I was moving a little slower after the class.  But I DID IT!!  I do need a nap about now...lol   I want to add weights but they will be very light weight to start..  I notice I still get a lot of pressure in my head when dealing with heavy weight.  Hubby is working out with me.  Plus I bought a Nutri Bullet and have been drinking my healthy drinks  I have been feeding the drinks to the whole family.  It took a couple of tries but to get a good drink.  The first drink I made was nasty!!!  I figured I would just stay fat..lol  but with my daddy's help I made some yummy drinks.  So working on getting healthier.  I will keep you up to date on my progress



 Check out my Avon Store for some awesome deals

No comments: