Thursday, May 10, 2012

Tamox day 2

I'm gonna start tracking my side effects from this drug so I have a record.  Yesterday I was very tired and moody.  My period started yesterday also, with that said it's hard to tell if it's the meds or me.  The one thing I do think is the meds is the fact I have trouble sleeping. I don't stay asleep and have some trouble falling asleep.  The problem will be figuring out what is tamoxifen and what is fibromyalgia, cause a lot of the side effects are my regular fibro issues.  So this will be a fun ride.  Something else new that has started... I itch.  Yes I have had a shower...lol  my skin feels like I got bugs crawling and biting at me all over.   It doesn't last forever but long enough to make me irritable.  My mood has changed also but my period is on now so we will see next week. Plus with the stress of everything it's hard to tell what  is what right now. I will keep track of it anyway to see if there is any kind of pattern.  Ok Now to start exercising..... So I'm alive.. hanging in there. I'm doing OK  :)

No comments: