Tuesday, February 26, 2013

God got this!!!

First my baby girl left for basic this morning  :( :( :(  The Air Force is very lucky to get her.  It was very hard to talk to her with out crying.. but I did it.  She told me I wasn't allowed to  cry while on the phone.  Good thing she couldn't see the tears running down my face.  I am so so proud of her.  This will be an adjustment not having her to talk to everyday.  I have already bought several cute cards to send her along with cute stationary for her letters.

Next I had 2 doctors appointments this morning.  The first was to the hand doctor.  My carpal tunnel has gotten worst and he gave me shots in my hands.  I was also told I will need surgery in about a year if the shots work,  If they don't well I will need it sooner.  Then I also had an appointment with the surgeon that did my hysterectomy because I was having pain in my side.  Well I was told I have all the symptoms of a hernia.and probably need surgery to fix it.   UGGGGGG I am so tired of surgeries and hospitals and doctors.  I have to go get a CAT scan later this week.  The good things is I don't need to have anything done right away.  I am not doing anything until after Nay's graduation from basic.  I am not even telling her until after the graduation.  I want her to focus on her while she is away.

With all that happening you know what.... God got this.  I have put everything in His hands and I know everything will turn out good.  I will be fine and Nay will do great in Tx.  I do miss her already even tho I have talked to her several times today. God is watching over my baby. I am looking forward to her graduation in April.  God got this!!

No comments: